Get Help From:

Docs and Applications:

Consumer Protection and Reporting Issues

  • Find information about your rights as a consumer and protect yourself from becoming a victim of fraud here
  • Report a complaint about business or service to Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection here
    • License complaints (excessive noise, sidewalk cafe issues)
    • Consumer complaints (fraud, false advertisement, valet, food safety)
  • Please also contact us to report an issue with a 42nd Ward business

Have a question?

Reach out to us. We’re here to help.

Contact Us